By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i juss got back to my hotel from tgs

I want exact details on Star Ocean 4. Which buttons do what, each character's special attacks and spells, etc.

If you didn't play SO4, march your ass back in there and don't come back until you have a full report.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I'm starting to wonder if MS might actually have a chance of gaining a foothold in Japan. 360 sales there have matched or surpassed PS3 for the last few weeks and it sounds like they're making quite an effort at TGS.

LOL at the Sake comment. I just want to hear about No More Heroes 2 if there was anything else said other then just that short trailer.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Is there a playable demo for Oboro Muramasa?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

joeschmoe789 said:
I'm starting to wonder if MS might actually have a chance of gaining a foothold in Japan. 360 sales there have matched or surpassed PS3 for the last few weeks and it sounds like they're making quite an effort at TGS.

Kind of proud of those guys in the Japanese department of Microsoft... they've really done a great job and deserve bonuses and cake... real cake

Around the Network

Seems all those doubters for M$ cracking Japan need to think again. Well done M$. It's unusual for M$ to create such a buzz at TGS.

So you must be in the industry then right?

Cause the public days aren't until the weekend.

If you're in the industry, your journalism is seriously fucked.

So I believe that you are spewing complete, utter B.S.

Nice try though.

good for u :)
do u know when sony's turn?

Another fake fanboy topic.. I can't wait for the real SONY conference.