By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - First Quantum Theory footage...

Looks like a cross between Gears and DMC. Potentialy it could be so awesome.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
with that style and in particular its character style... there is no way this is a gears killer.. awful characters.

You're saying a bunch of unrealistic 'macho men' wearing absurd armour are 'good' characters?  I really liked GoW as a game, but I'd def see Marcus and co as equally awful characters.

I wish Epic would lose their facination with space marines and stupid armour and actually give us a realistic character.  One day a Quentin Tarrentino movies is going to have to have a monologue about the 'homoeroticism' of Epic games based on the characters.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:
kowenicki said:
with that style and in particular its character style... there is no way this is a gears killer.. awful characters.

You're saying a bunch of unrealistic 'macho men' wearing absurd armour are 'good' characters?  I really liked GoW as a game, but I'd def see Marcus and co as equally awful characters.

I wish Epic would lose their facination with space marines and stupid armour and actually give us a realistic character.  One day a Quentin Tarrentino movies is going to have to have a monologue about the 'homoeroticism' of Epic games based on the characters.

I like gears but I would love a tarrentino style rant on the macho espcapades of the video game world.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?                 Proud supporter of this gen!!!

Dystopian Delight said:
Reasonable said:
kowenicki said:

I like gears but I would love a tarrentino style rant on the macho espcapades of the video game world.

You know it would be good rant... let's hope he reads VGChartz...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Looks ok.

Around the Network

I love gears and this looks fun as well.

I will be watching this one.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!