By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Oboro Muramasa Gameplay

@Valkyria: Lol? WiiWare? That makes absolutely no sense. Why gimp a game that's perfect so far. Not a tenth of the game would fit in WiiWare, dont even think about that.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

I like how it is very fast paced. I should go buy Odin Sphere.

Soriku said:
So fast paced O_o Awesome gameplay! Game is pure art.

Also, wasn't Odin Sphere like 50 hours or something?

I think I clocked about 35.

That game was mighty beefy.

Simply Breathtaking, although the gametrailer video seem to have some synching issues.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

The gameplay is the fastest I have seen, but the art is beautiful.

Around the Network

2009 is going to be insaaaaaane.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

What's with the 12 second mini-stages?  Other than that, the game looks fantastic.

I wonder if the game will feature a co-op mode like RBO does:

Why does it sound so much like Okami? The game does look beautiful, but also quite easy. I was also wondering why I couldn't here any sounds from either the main character and the enemies. Is there something wrong with my ears? I sure would like to hear some grunts and cries now and then =/

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

@Hyperion: Actually, there seem to be some synching issue with this video where the sound and video are out of synch. Moreover, this is a demo version specifically for TGS 2008, so it is obviously not final. A lot of the stages seem to just be strung together to give a general idea of game play, such as weapon breaking, switching weapons, and at least two different blades/katana.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

can´t wait for this to come out, is just the 2d game i´ve been wishing for a very long time, so beautiful, fast paced, fun game play and i love ninjas so this is a must buy for me

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688