By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic & The Black Knight TGS Trailer

Awesome. I mean unlike most I liked Sonic and the Secret Rings but this looks much better in that spinoff of the Sonic series. Yea first day purchase for me as well. I love Sonic so much haha.

Around the Network

It looks like Unleashed with a sword instead of wolf arms. Are these games coming out near the same time? Because it looks like it might hurt sales with people only deciding to get one of these two games.

Aside from that, it looks ok. But music that bad can only be the result of an executive decision to incorporate really bad music.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Looks good to me! I was already going to get it but it was nice to see a trailer. =D

Valkyria00 said:
Lolz the music is terrible as always.

The game looks pretty good though. Im excited.

It grew on me, but if they want power metal, they should just go all out and hire Dragonforce. They're game fans.

BTW, if the main bad guy is the black knight, then there is only one proper way to have the final battle.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Looks great, which is always nice to see, but then again Secret Rings looked great as well.

I'm definitely keeping my eye on this one, as it looks better and better each time I see it. So far so good!

Around the Network

It's ok, but it just makes me angry at the same time. How f*ckin hard is it to make a game like Sonic Adventure 2: Battle's gameplay? That game was freakin awesome. But no, they want to keep doing dumb sh!t like give Shadow guns and Sonic sword. WTF?!

I just want to play a normal Sonic game. Enough with the sh!tty gimmicks.

I liked what I saw, the music too.
Im buying it.

WHAT THE FUCK!!! happened to Sonc games and their music. Sonic 1, 2, 3 and knuckles have some of the best midi music of the 16 bit era. This and everything starting from sonic adventure 1 has been terrible...

Go listen to sonic 2 tracks like Mystic Cave, Metropolis and Wing Fortress zone and sonic and knuckles tracks like Hidden Palace and Death Egg zone...brilliant.

Hell all they have to do for future sonic games is take those old tracks and redo them with instuments and they will have enough amazing tracks to do 4 games.

Here is some douche doing the final boss from sonic and knuckles on his guitar with midi drums etc ...and it already sounds better than anything sega ever did since Sonic adventure 1.

Imagine sega did a proper production of these old songs...holy mother that would be awesome.

To be honest, I thought the Adventure games had really awesome music.

Anyways...what the fuck is with the sword? Sonic is a god damn buzzsaw himself, he doesn't need a sword. He also looks weird as hell with it. :(