By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBP beta=awesome but buggy

So thanks to my good close personal friend darthdevidem I got into the LBP beta. First off, awesome. I've played through the english king's world, and started on the level building tutorials.But thus far I've had to reset my system like four times. And I have to use the button in the back to completely shut it off. The tutorials have locked up on me a few times, only giving me the option to restart the stage because something won't load right. Anybody else having issues?

Though as for the game itself, a ton of fun so far.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

thats odd, I froze starting the game and that was it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Also, how do I DL other stages? Do I have to complete something first? I don't see anything in my pod that has that option.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

That's pretty much my experience. It's a great game, but they'll need to have all this stuff fixed for full release obviously. Things they really need to work on include the lag online, random bugs that force me to redownload, and levels just not loading. What I play though is simply fantastic, there are some great user made levels out there.

you need to finish the whole single player. And then just go to "cool things" under the planet menu and all the created levels are there.

Around the Network

It's a beta -_-

Yea its a very OLD build of the final game, I really dont know why its called a beta in the first place, its more of a demo.

mM

I know in of the tutorials guy started to speak Japanese instead English.

leo-j said:
Yea its a very OLD build of the final game, I really dont know why its called a beta in the first place, its more of a demo.

No, it's a beta.  A demo would be polished and would basically be representative of the full game.  A beta is for bug fixing/reporting.

DMeisterJ said:
It's a beta -_-

This is a very good point. It could also be worrying depending on when the game is supposed to be released. Late October is what I seem to recall which gives them a bit of time to clean things up.  It is good to remember though that there is likely no secret build anywhere that currently fixes all the problems. There is still plenty of time to get that build together though and fix those issues.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229