By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Kicks Off TGS at 9PM EST (GMT -5), followed by Microsoft

Tekken 6 leak today killed any type of excitement.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Sony Conference tomorrow, but in my eyes it will fail without Team ICO.

Trailer for Halo 3 RECON: http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=ournextgame

Also available on LIVE.

Dolla Dolla said:
Sony Conference tomorrow, but in my eyes it will fail without Team ICO.

Hell yes. And a world wide release date of tomorrow. Otherwise, I'm not expecting too much from Sony.  Just the requisite trailers and vague release dates of 2009 that will likely be pushed to 2010.

There wasn't much, some release dates and an announcement that was leaked before the conference. Luckily. Now, tomorrow there better be some news from Team ICO's game, or else there will be blood. And heads will be cut.

Around the Network

SOny is tommarow then?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

m$ wasn't so impressive.

well SO4 and tekken are good. destined million sellers.

but they go to sony best conference in years with 2 games already announced and tons of arcade?.

Tekken 6 was kinda spoiled, It was good conference, but i hope that Sony can deliver.

Jo21 said:
m$ wasn't so impressive.

but they go to sony best conference in years with 2 games already announced and tons of arcade?.

Tekken 6 is huge news thats always been on sony consoles are you kidding  me lol

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Everstar said:
Jo21 said:
m$ wasn't so impressive.

Tekken 6 is huge news thats always been on sony consoles are you kidding  me lol

huge news as its not exclusive ?

the only people that should be sad are the ones that will get a delay.

the rest will get the game anyway.