By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop Makes Me Sad

BTW, if you really want to know how this game could be good, I thought capturing even half the fun of the 360 version would have been obvious.

If they capture that fun, the game will be good.

If they don't, well it would have to be buggy and unplayable to be crap. If the controls work, but it's still not fun, that would be mediocre.

So there. Those are the possibilities I'm putting down.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

After the Alone in the dark wii fiasco..I dunno what to think. I want this game to be good but so far...well let's wait and see.

But I agree. Why this game and not RE5? I don't get it. A test? yeah and the game amy be bad and they will blame the console/users as always.

ugh

the way I look at it, I was gonna get a 360 for Dead Rising - Now I dont have to. so in the end it saves me close to $300

twesterm said:

And bumping this thread to make Noname sad.  :-p

Stop being mean! =p *sends random angry binary flying at you*

looks like you guys set the bar too high. the game is still better than some wii games

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
looks like you guys set the bar too high. the game is still better than some wii games

I can understand being underwhelmed, but calling that crap is just wrong. Crap would be something unplayable.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Pristine20 said:

Take notes people! THAT is how you troll!

Some are still setting the bar high. The current build would make a mediocre game, not a crap game.

Oh God! Don't ever mention again the biggest piece of shovelware/quick cash in port/fast bucks from casuals/crap known to man!

I hate this more than any Ubisoft game.

I've seen some new TGS pics on IGN and the game looks vomiting to say the least. I feel ashamed :(

I wish the OP the most terrible of fates.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies