By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World TGS trailer (English!)

I heard that the guy voice Lloyd in this game does Sasuke's voice from Naruto.

Around the Network

Good thats another of my must own Wii games.

I'm really looking forward to this game myself. Although I did hear on the IGN podcast summary that Bozon found the voicework to be "terrible" in this one. This surprises me, because in his initial impressions on IGN, he said that it was actually stronger than the original (then again, IGN didn't much like the TOS dub). I wonder what made him flip his wig.

Anyway, from what I saw, the voicework sounded fine. I was a little disappointed by Raine and Lloyd's VOs being replaced, but their replacements sounded pretty good. Emil is a little iffy, but I'll probably get used to him.

Slowly it gets closer...

Brrrrr, some of that writing is really damn terrible. Hope the story will go beyond that level of moralization. Still, I'm really looking forward to this game.

I drink your milkshake.

Around the Network

ToV was my first Tales game and I loved it. I wasnt to sure I would be buying a new Wii game this year but I am going to get this day one. If this is close to as good as ToV or OMG even better then everyone is in for a treat!