By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site running so slow today it's unuseable

It took me 10 minutes to manage to make this post, pages literally take minutes to load.. I am in the US...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

the site is super slow today
¿why?

100% Mexican Power

34 000 views of a bunch of Heavy Rain screenshots will do that I'd say.

We got hit hard by something... If you look at the screenshot news posts... they are near 30k hits.

Screenshots of Heavy Rain to blame.

Seems the site can't handle much more than 8k users at one time.

Around the Network

site is running super slow, doesn't seem to be able to handle above 4k users. I blame Heavy Rain

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

Keep seeing ' waiting for www.broshnat.com' as slow pages take forever to load...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Another one? There's a thread just like this one on the HT page. But, yes, the site's been slow as hell lately for me as well, coinciding with some of the new ads...

Back to normal now the users has fallen below 5000.

Now itS oK

Take my love, take my land..