By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Suda 51 is the Marvelous "surprise" developer

Suda 51 sure is keeping himself busy, huh.

Around the Network

as in the surprise reggie hinted at? well this is a disapointment.

This is good, finally a new player has entered the stale developer arena. Suda 51 imo will turn out to be the next great developer after Shinji Mikami and Kojima.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

@ kitler

why is it a dissappointment? also what exactly did reggie say?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Told you.

He was the only "freelance" yet known across the world developer who would work in a budget marvelous could provide.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:

Told you.

He was the only "freelance" yet known across the world developer who would work in a budget marvelous could provide.

Ogre Battle isn't that damn expensive

Fucking sweet. It better be a Wii games.

No More Heroes 2? Suda said he wanted to do a sequel.

But Marvelous has announce so many damn Wii games in the past months that I don't think whatever is announced will be for it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:
@Claude

Why not? Marvelous today in an interview said the Wii was the only viable console in Japan. I doubt it'll be for another system.

They also said that that was a sad thing, but you're right, biggest chance of it being a Wii game. I hope MMV will hurry their releases a bit. They have great things coming, but probably at least a year until they arrive in Europe.

And I want Fatal Frame!

Soriku said:
@Claude

Why not? Marvelous today in an interview said the Wii was the only viable console in Japan. I doubt it'll be for another system.

Well they have established europeon and US partners too.  For what it's worth.