By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What's your country?

I'm from Greece. Although Wii is much more popular than GC, this is still heavily a Sony country. What about yours?

Around the Network

It was Sony infected (yes it's an infection) but now nintendo is getting the land back again =)

all my friends have DS/x360/Wii's

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Where are u from? Oh and BTW I agree with you --> "True Believer of non exclusivity of MGS4"

I'm from the netherlands =)

Lol veel NL'ers hier ^__^.

I am from Belgium and @Neos didn't is the Benelux region one of the only places where Sony is selling better than Nintendo (PS3 VS Wii)?

Around the Network

Nope. Sony dominates here as well. So many Pro Evo fans, see.

konnichiwa said:
Lol veel NL'ers hier ^__^.

I am from Belgium and @Neos didn't is the Benelux region one of the only places where Sony is selling better than Nintendo (PS3 VS Wii)?

no actually not i think, it did during it's launch period but i doubt the ps3 sells better here

i could be wrong tho, in that case, i hate my country.

OK, this is at *least* the third "where are you from" thread on this forum.

But what the hell, why not?

Israel.

Not to freak you guys out, but as I type, there's a pile of about 10 gas masks in boxes right in front of the elevator outside my apartment door.

I'm from Sweden and I think that Nintendo is doing alright here but Sony is selling a bit better. But the Wii epidemic has just begun :)
I've 3 friend who has a Wii and only 1 who has PS3!

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

fishamaphone said:
OK, this is at *least* the third "where are you from" thread on this forum.

But what the hell, why not?

Israel.

Not to freak you guys out, but as I type, there's a pile of about 10 gas masks in boxes right in front of the elevator outside my apartment door.

Errrmmm... this is NOT a "where are you from" thread. It's a "What's your country" thread, meaning which company does your country favor overall, Nintendo Sony or MS? Read before posting...