By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sakaguchi Interview --- Somethings up between Square + Microsoft!!!

masterb8tr said:
Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:
Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:
Hmm making versus multi would kill the little respect people have left for square...

Eidos probably only have the rights to publish it on the pc, not consoles

But square announcing other games on the 360 is very likely, and ff13 in japan is nothing to be surprised about.

LOL are you kidding me who gives a fuck what system its on....

Certaintly not many people, still a company shouldn be lying imo. They said ff13 would be ps3 exclusive, it was announced multiplatform alot later, ok so thats not very serious. BUt then they say that versus will be WW exclusive to the ps3, after announcing ff13 multi, and claiming that it will be exclusive to ps3 in japan. To announce versus now would make the company look bad imo.

Oh and @comment below, people were talking about ff7 earlier in the thread.

I still dont see why people would have little respect for square they are the makers of Final Fantasy...Just becuase they are going multi platform to allow more people to play there games is not a bad thing at all IMO.

lying is not good.

How did i lie?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network
blackstar said:
FFxiii in japan , i don't think so
KH3 i'm 80% sure
FF7 remake for 360 , that's a possibilty

Not for 360 or PS3. That is not at all.

Xen said:
blackstar said:
KH3 i'm 80% sure

Why not?

Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:
Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:
Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:
Hmm making versus multi would kill the little respect people have left for square...

But square announcing other games on the 360 is very likely, and ff13 in japan is nothing to be surprised about.

Certaintly not many people, still a company shouldn be lying imo. They said ff13 would be ps3 exclusive, it was announced multiplatform alot later, ok so thats not very serious. BUt then they say that versus will be WW exclusive to the ps3, after announcing ff13 multi, and claiming that it will be exclusive to ps3 in japan. To announce versus now would make the company look bad imo.

I still dont see why people would have little respect for square they are the makers of Final Fantasy...Just becuase they are going multi platform to allow more people to play there games is not a bad thing at all IMO.

lying is not good.

How did i lie?

you didnt..... square however would be liars if the announced versus multi..

This thread gives me THE SHIVERS,,, dont want to think about at all
SE + Microsoft = :( Me

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Around the Network

Well we only have to wait until tomorrow morning (UK) to find out!

Everstar said:
Xen said:
blackstar said:
KH3 i'm 80% sure

Why not?

Beside having their hands full with lots of other games? a couple of months ago they stated that there will be no remake of FF7 anythime soon.

Who knows, maybe MS shut down most of their studios in order to buy Square *puke*

Xen said:
Everstar said:
Xen said:
blackstar said:
KH3 i'm 80% sure

Why not?

Beside having their hands full with lots of other games? a couple of months ago they stated that there will be no remake of FF7 anythime soon.

Do you have a link for that?

masterb8tr said:
Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:
Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:
Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:

lying is not good.

How did i lie?

you didnt..... square however would be liars if the announced versus multi..

Oh i c