By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sakaguchi Interview --- Somethings up between Square + Microsoft!!!

@Everstar,

I m saying that in the case they announce other things for the Xbox360

ALSO

SE also have games coming to the PS3 later, so it is a bit strange to not try to be in the middle between MS and Sony, particularly since the PS3 is really more significative than the xbox360 in japan

ALSO

I missleaded that this is a PR guy from MS talking and not a SE guy ... that makes more sense

Time to Work !

Around the Network
masterb8tr said:
In December 1996, Sony Computer Entertainment America agreed to a multi-title publishing deal with Square Co. Ltd., allowing the company full North American publishing and distribution rights to Square's 1997 PlayStation product line. Along with rights to publish the revolutionary Final Fantasy VII, Sony Computer Entertainment America also has released Bushido Blade, and other upcoming PlayStation exclusive releases, Final Fantasy Tactics and SaGa Fronti

found an article from 97

What dose this have to do with the topic lol? The fact the sony has the right to publish FF7?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

libellule said:
@Everstar,

I m saying that in the case they announce other things for the Xbox360

ALSO

SE also have games coming to the PS3 later, so it is a bit strange to not try to be in the middle between MS and Sony, particularly since the PS3 is really more significative than the xbox360 in japan

ALSO

I missleaded that this is a PR guy from MS talking and not a SE guy ... that makes more sense

How do you know that?

Nevermind i c

Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:
Hmm making versus multi would kill the little respect people have left for square...

Eidos probably only have the rights to publish it on the pc, not consoles

But square announcing other games on the 360 is very likely, and ff13 in japan is nothing to be surprised about.

LOL are you kidding me who gives a fuck what system its on....

Certaintly not many people, still a company shouldn be lying imo. They said ff13 would be ps3 exclusive, it was announced multiplatform alot later, ok so thats not very serious. BUt then they say that versus will be WW exclusive to the ps3, after announcing ff13 multi, and claiming that it will be exclusive to ps3 in japan. To announce versus now would make the company look bad imo.

Oh and @comment below, people were talking about ff7 earlier in the thread.

SONY don't own the rights to FF7....please understand this everyone

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

get desperate boys it is the end microsoft will get all those overhyped japanese rpg crap

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

masterb8tr said:
Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:
Hmm making versus multi would kill the little respect people have left for square...

But square announcing other games on the 360 is very likely, and ff13 in japan is nothing to be surprised about.

Certaintly not many people, still a company shouldn be lying imo. They said ff13 would be ps3 exclusive, it was announced multiplatform alot later, ok so thats not very serious. BUt then they say that versus will be WW exclusive to the ps3, after announcing ff13 multi, and claiming that it will be exclusive to ps3 in japan. To announce versus now would make the company look bad imo.

I still dont see why people would have little respect for square they are the makers of Final Fantasy...Just becuase they are going multi platform to allow more people to play there games is not a bad thing at all IMO.

FFxiii in japan , i don't think so
KH3 i'm 80% sure
FF7 remake for 360 , that's a possibilty

I wonder if ms big announcement is that they are getting ff13 (the regular one). Would they announce the same thing twice? possibly..

Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:
Everstar said:
masterb8tr said:

I still dont see why people would have little respect for square they are the makers of Final Fantasy...Just becuase they are going multi platform to allow more people to play there games is not a bad thing at all IMO.

lying is not good.