By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sakaguchi Interview --- Somethings up between Square + Microsoft!!!

Interview of Sakaguchi, Xbox Marketing Director for Japan

http://trendy.nikkeibp.co.jp/article...81007/1019605/

Last section

Using the benefits of booths next to each other, Square and Microsoft booths will be tied together. This time around, we are emphasizing a desire to to have as many people as possible play our games. For those that play the demos at both Microsoft and Square booths will be entered into a drawing. If your name is drawn and you goto the Square booth....
The rest is for TGS (lol)

There might be a surprise announcement at the MS Keynote as well

So Their Booths are like NEXT to eachother.....I think Square & M$ are the new partners like SONY & Square were (Ninty & square too).

Lets see what announcements take place.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I thought it was just The Last Remnant/SO4 playable demo booths. I didnt think it was for new stuff.

lol. I expected this, KH3 for 360 is very likely imo.

@masterb8tr

at this rate KH3 PS360 multiplat is almost common sense.... I mean why wouldn't square do that.

same with a FF7 Remake.

{We Salute you Konami & Kojima}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

yeah I can see something big happening here too.
I wonder if they are saying the other ff13 is multiplat too, but neglect to mention the timed exclusive part of it.

Around the Network

ot:square is a dirty little whore

FFXIII in Japan on Xbox 360..........?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

masterb8tr said:
lol. I expected this, KH3 for 360 is very likely imo.

Or it would be, if the 360 userbase would be caught dead anywhere near a game featuring Disney characters. KH3/Wii will be where it's at.

But it doesn't matter, because KH3 isn't getting announced for any platform anytime soon. The devs have too much on their plate right now. Once they clear out some of the project backlog, then we might see a KH3 announcement. No sooner.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

@ starcraft, wouldnt shock anyone.........

FF7 on 360? the game was published by sony. But i dont know.

No.

It's just that MSs booth is close to SE's.

We're reading too much into it.

They're showing off TLR and SO4.