By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS and Square-Enix....you think these could be announced at TGS?

just don't forget, prepare for nothing. anyway just show more Star Ocean then i already more tahn happy

Around the Network

4) MS announces they are buying Square-Enix. PS3 owners riot in the streets of Tokyo.

WiiStation360 said:
4) MS announces they are buying Square-Enix. PS3 owners riot in the streets of Tokyo.

this one definately for sure going to happen.   not so much for the others though.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

if i were SE i would announce FF7 for xbox live and psn. Easy money surely???

other than this i think FF being released in japan is most likely. Surely the costs of doing this are going to be easily justified by a conservative estimate of 100k extra sales as they will have to have all the audio and any text for doing the ps3 version.

trestres said:
Famitsu said NO new Square Enix games -.-

Lol, this.

Around the Network
trestres said:
Famitsu said NO new Square Enix games -.-

None of the stuff in the OP is new.  The MMO as someone said is already in development.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

5. Shuhei Yoshida, Sony’s President of Worldwide Studios steps on stage and tells all attendees of the conference that they own more then just 11% of SE shares and MS has just been punked.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

NO NEW se GAMES

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Considering SE's skewed thought process, I can guess they'll attempt to leverage the 360's FPS userbase releasing Dirge of Cerberus on XBLA.

@skeeuk: dude, doesn't your sig read way too much like an advertisement?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Considering SE's skewed thought process, I can guess they'll attempt to leverage the 360's FPS userbase releasing Dirge of Cerberus on XBLA.

@skeeuk: dude, doesn't your sig read way too much like an advertisement?

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).