By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - USA TODAY has LBP keys! First come, first serve!!

i am not lucky enough T_T.

well even if ever get one my ps3 its not comming back yet.

Around the Network

I got the beta opened up for me, but it didn't work! I couldn't a level. It was the most saddening moment of my day and threw it to shambles.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Alright listen. I e-mailed USA today one too many times and I have 5 LBP codes to give out so if any body wants it PM me. The beta ends Sunday so hit me up quick.

I applied for 2 extra to help out, and ended up with 4 for some reason.... message me if you want one.

PSN - Chefsean2006

TruckOSaurus said:
Stupid slow PSN... I'm at only 7% after an hour and a half. It's never been that slow before.

I finally got mine yesterday, otherwise I would have been posting. I think I spent most of last night playing it.

Wow, that's even slower than when I downloaded it.

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Stupid slow PSN... I'm at only 7% after an hour and a half. It's never been that slow before.

I finally got mine yesterday, otherwise I would have been posting. I think I spent most of last night playing it.

Wow, that's even slower than when I downloaded it.

I don't know what is up with my PS3 lately but it seems all my downloads are dial-up slow. When I first got my PS3, I queued three demos (around a Gb each) and they were all finished within two-three hours but when I got Rock Band there was a 16 Mb update that took forever to get.

Signature goes here!