By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - USA TODAY has LBP keys! First come, first serve!!

WOOOOOOOO I GOT IN

Sent my e-mail at 11:53
Received the code at 12:44

Finally I'm in!

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

^^^I want to try to see if i m gonna like this game or not.

DCboy said:

i just got a key from USA today. signed up about an hour ago. anyone want it? already got one...

I could use one, but I just sent an email to USAToday... maybe they still have more.

@SpartanFX

Hey so I got a second code (I sent 2 e-mails....I really wanted to get in :P)
If you don't get the code from DCboy I'll give you this one. If he does give it to you I guess I've got an extra code.

Who wants to be an alternate?

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

@SpartanFX: sorry, i sent it to fadetoone...I didn't know you wanted it. I guess JOKA_ is willing though.

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering
if they've made a difference. The Marines don't
have that problem." -President Ronald Reagan

PSN: southpawHokieVT

Around the Network

I haven't got one yet, scareded. Tried about 4 different sites so far and stil nothing, so unlucky.

JOKA_ give it to me!!! I need one!! or I think my cousin is going to give me his....

Got my key, downloading on my ps3 right now.

PSN - Chefsean2006

I need one!!! I'm going LBP crazy!!!! I emailed them right when this thread went up...and I still haven't got a response back!!!

Oh hey thanks DCBoy... if I get one from the email I will send it to the next in line :D