By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Holiday Bundles Revealed(xbox360)

http://analoghype.com/blog/3101/free-netfix-trial-in-this-seasons-holiday-bundles/

I know they are wanting to get the more casual gamers but I really think that they could have choosen better games they are bundling the 360 or atleast have the elite come with a more "hardcore" game type. I have to say though that the free netflix thing is really cool(you dont need a hard drive to watch the netflix movies and rumour is these models will come with the new live on them already).

P.S. sorry if this has been posted.

Around the Network

Wow.

MS went 100% casual.

Kung-Fu Panda and Lego Indiana Jones?

Wow.

The Netflix trial seems like a good idea though.

This is somewhat off topic...but does anyone know if netflix/Microsoft partnership is available in Canada?

Utter fail.

1. They are third party games, so to bundle them will cost a lot for MS.

2. Does anyone even care about Kung Fu Panda?

3. Why didn't they bundle Lips. Its first party so it will cost less to bundle, plus it looks good and is very casual.

Interesting. The Netflix thing is a good idea.

Very good to see that the Arcade is getting a game, even if it's Sega Superstars Tennis.

I think people forget that the original Xbox was packed with Star Wars: The Clone Wars and some sort of Tetris title - certainly not "hardcore".

However, it WOULD of been nice/smart to see them pack other games in with the Elite - Like Gears of War and Lost Odyssey (2 MS IPs)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

WTF, Xbox Elite certainly should not be bundled with Kung Fu Panda. MS should have aimed at

Arcade - Casual - Check
Pro - Bridge Title(s) or 1 core 1 casual - hmm, partial credit
Elite - Um, the polar opposite of kung fu panda :P - Huge fail

The Arcade should get Kung-Fu Panda and Lego Indiana

But the Pro and elite should be getting real games.

Gears, BioShock, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Halo 3, god, the list is endless. But not two horribly horrible games.

They need to compete with Sony's line up of casual and core this holiday. I give them credit, at least they are doing something.

LOL...some of you should stop being babies...its free games.

People will trade them in if they don't like them.

they didnt found better games ? i feel like the arcade bundle have better value .. 5 arcade games + sega game.