By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - White Knight Chronicles ONLINE (16 players)

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=577581

Online play is official now. Minor details available but here we go

The game consists of 3 major parts concerning online gameplay

Story Part
Live Part
Quest Part

The Story Part and Live Part are seamless and a Town Square is mentioned. Speculation here, but my guess is when you enter a city, you get transferred to a server or what not. Up to 16 avatars (players) can be in any given Town Square. From there, you can party up with up to 4 players to go questing and what not. Items can also be traded between players, though details aren't available yet.

Around the Network

Coop online or.

I normally do not play rps but this seems very intriguing to me...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Cant wait for some more videos and details about this.

"Speculation here, but my guess is when you enter a city, you get transferred to a server or what not."

If that's the case, it sounds amazing.

Around the Network

So Level 5 didnt give up on online RPGs after the True Fantasy online Live fiasco !!!! hmmmmmmmm,, this game is sure getting more more delicious for me :)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

Apparently the online mixes seamlessly with the main game ....once you enter some places you enter a guild of 16 people ,then parties of 4 people are made and each party has to do some mission.You can exit the online mode whenever you want and you would be at the place where you entered the other players and the online mode.Its kinda "FF meets Monster Hunter".

I think this will be BIG in Japan.

Hopefully Level 5 can pull it off, I'm really anticipating this game.

Great. I can't wait to questing with buds. What about region free play. That'll be important for me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Sexy stuff