By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Exclusive TPS From Tecmo! Scan Inside

Around the Network

Shit, the scan doesn't show completely, and I think someone has posted this a bit sooner.

If lock is necessary, go ahead.

Wow. I find that pretty surprising. I thought Tecmo was in far more financial trouble then they are if they can afford to release a full-fledged game exclusively on the PS3 of all systems, and a third-person shooter no less.

I think this game is from Team Ninja, I am not totally sure of it, I heard it from someone, but I think this TGS we'll see similar to 2005 E3, tons of new and awesome game, but this time they are *hopefully" not pre-rendered.

what is the genre of the game,,,that looks cool(please no JRPG,,,what?i don't like jrpg,,lol)

with itagaki gone ,will the next dead or alive become multiplatform?

Around the Network

ooo,,,, TPS= third person shooter?

hope so

I really don't think a third-person shooter is Tecmo's cup of tea, but I guess time will tell.

here is the link for the whole photo ,,,the top photo is missing half of the pictures:

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/rykomatsu/viploader808586.jpg

Yes it is a third person shooter.

As for DoA being multiplatform, yes it has a chance, especially since the IP is owned by Tecmo, but I doubt Microsoft would let that happen.

I think Dead or Alive would go multiplatform if Tekken 6 goes to Xbox 360, otherwise, I think MS will make sure to have an exclusive fighting game.

Interesting. Scans don't show much, I can't wait to see more.