By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yes another anti-LBP thread.

^9.68

Around the Network

OP is talking out of his arse!

i dont even think he has a ps3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

he doesnt, if you read the thread he says so...

Ahh it never surprises me. Another AAA PS3 title another wave of reasoning like 'not for mainstream', 'critical success only'. Remember MGS4 anyone?
With this game and if Resistance 2 and Valkyira Chronicles can rock the boat, the PS3 will have the most diverse and deep and fun gaming collection of all consoles.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

ocnkng said:
Ahh it never surprises me. Another AAA PS3 title another wave of reasoning like 'not for mainstream', 'critical success only'. Remember MGS4 anyone?
With this game and if Resistance 2 and Valkyira Chronicles can rock the boat, the PS3 will have the most diverse and deep and fun gaming collection of all consoles.

I love VC with all my heart, honestly.  I have played the demo atleast 10 times (the skirmish setting), but VC will not get a AAA rating and will not change anything as far as consoles go.  I have no doubt the game will be great, I just want to temper people's expectation and remind you that even if it's the best SRPG ever (probably not, but IF it was) it still wouldn't score fantastically or get great sales because it is an SRPG.

Around the Network

IGN gave LBP a 9.5, OP is PWNED! ; )

LBP will be Huge = Confirmed, IGN - 9.5/10

When you said you played LBP, did you mean you are in the beta or you visited a friend that was in it? The reason I ask this is because I don't see the PS3 listed in your sig.

I was in the beta and I can tell you there is a difference between playing for an hour and a week. You should give it another chance if you only spent a brief amount of time on it. Playing/designing it with friends/gfs is such an amazing experience.

"What I'd thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes..."
~ J.D. Salinger, "Catcher in the Rye"

Review scores mean nothing in terms of sales. A high review score does not automatically mean good sales. And I'm guessing LBP will not reel in a whole lot of new people. That's just the opinion of PS3 fanboys who desperately want their console to sell more. Those fanboys will make up most of the audience that'll eventually buy the game. LBP is not a casual game and not a system seller. People who want a PS3 are not gonna buy one because it has a game like this. People who want a PS3 want one because of games like GTA4, MGS4, FF13 etc.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Review scores mean nothing in terms of sales. A high review score does not automatically mean good sales. And I'm guessing LBP will not reel in a whole lot of new people. That's just the opinion of PS3 fanboys who desperately want their console to sell more. Those fanboys will make up most of the audience that'll eventually buy the game. LBP is not a casual game and not a system seller. People who want a PS3 are not gonna buy one because it has a game like this. People who want a PS3 want one because of games like GTA4, MGS4, FF13 etc.

I have more friends purchasing/purchased a PS3 for LittleBigPlanet than FF13 or GTA4.