By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Ubisoft gamez for Wii and DS!! Get hyped!

don't blame ubisoft.

blame people that make them 1 million sellers :(.

i lost my hope for humanity T_T

Around the Network

more crap from ubisoft shocking. nintendo should ban ubisoft from developing games on their console.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Note to webmaster.  If length of entered text = null then dont post.

I really dislike cheap publishers.  Its ok to have a few titles that are cheap to produce.  We cant expect developers to spend 10-50 million on every title.  But I think turning your whole catalogue in something equivilent to Matalan is going a bit far.

It will be there downfall.  THQ did the same thing and you dont hear much from them lately (well I havent)

--OkeyDokey-- said:
What I'll never understand is why we poke fun at Ubisoft for putting 'z' on the end of everything when we're all on VGChartz :P

Hey man, VGCharts.org for life!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

exit52000 said:

Note to webmaster. If length of entered text = null then dont post.

I really dislike cheap publishers. Its ok to have a few titles that are cheap to produce. We cant expect developers to spend 10-50 million on every title. But I think turning your whole catalogue in something equivilent to Matalan is going a bit far.

It will be there downfall. THQ did the same thing and you dont hear much from them lately (well I havent)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This.

WHat happens with Ubisoft's Wii games isn't surprising me anymore, I've lost all hope on them since a long time, and the fallout will be that most people will lost hope too. They're making themselves irrelevant, way to go.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
What I'll never understand is why we poke fun at Ubisoft for putting 'z' on the end of everything when we're all on VGChartz :P

Because even that is a case of Ubisoft copying something that is popular for the sake of making a quick buck.

I'm beginning to hate the letter 'Z'.

Oyvoyvoyv said:
Pet Sports is going to be bundled with the Wii.

It's expanding the market even further.

NES, PS1 and Wii all expanded the market heavily, but they were restricted to 1 race - humans.

Now, Ubisoft launches their animal collection, making animals buy the Wii.

The potential market just became a lot bigger.

The same way Samba is marketted to monkeys.

Movie Games?

Most movie games are bad.
Then you make a game based on bad games.
THEN UBISOFT PUBLISHES IT.
ITS A TRIPLE NEGATIVE

os noes!!! :o