By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TEKKEN 6 Not Coming To PS3! But Bloodline Rebellion Is!.

ssj12 said:
libellule said:
well, no mention of the xbox360 version developpement (or not)

also,

Is there not something that make the arcade version easier to port to PS3 than to xbox360 ?

can someone confirm (or not) ?

ya, Tekken 6 is running on a Cell processor in the arcade machine. Tekken 6's arcade machine = specialized PS3 basically.

OH, GREAT, THX !!!

Time to Work !

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
libellule said:

also,

Is there not something that make the arcade version easier to port to PS3 than to xbox360 ?

ya, Tekken 6 is running on a Cell processor in the arcade machine. Tekken 6's arcade machine = specialized PS3 basically.

not to mention the arcades actually boots in xmb before they boot tekken :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Tbone said:

Namco Bandai held a special press conference yesterday (just a few days before Tokyo Game Show), where they went over new and upcoming titles and other special announcements.  One of the announcements was that Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion will be heading to the PLAYSTATION 3 (no word when) and will have MORE content than the arcade version (big surprise!)… IGN was at the event and mentioned in their latest podcast that the PS3 will NOT be getting the regular version of Tekken 6, which was released late 2007 in arcades.  More news as we get it!

http://sdtekken.com/2008/10/07/tekken-6-not-coming-to-ps3-but-bloodline-rebellion-is/

Guess it will be delayed now but i really want som new videos or whatever.

Holy Shit ! .. you made my heart skip a beat when i read the first of that headline XD damn !... gave me a shock ! wush... damn man... :P

Check out my game about moles ^

Online play please.

Staude said:
ssj12 said:
libellule said:

also,

not to mention the arcades actually boots in xmb before they boot tekken :p

Tekken 4-5 arcade cabinets also ran on specialized PS2s.

Around the Network

if it goes to xbox 360 it HAS to be timed exclusive because ps3 devleopment should be almost finished!

So can we finally say the game is taking a while because of the enhancements on not 360 development?

4 ≈ One

A delayed PS3 game? Now way...

The Anarchyz said:
Tekken 6 arcade machines are Namco's 357 System, here are the specs:

Hardware : PS3 Based
CPU : Cell
GPU : RSX
Ram : 256MB Rambus XDR DRAM, clocked at CPU die speed.
          (256MB DDR3, clocked at ~ 700MHz ?? )

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The main hardware is practically a PS3...

Only 256?? What about the other ram pool the ps3 has?? The 256 DDR3....

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
So can we finally say the game is taking a while because of the enhancements on not 360 development?

Maybe it's both.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.