By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TEKKEN 6 Not Coming To PS3! But Bloodline Rebellion Is!.

Tekken 6 has gone too the 360, LMAO, Buh-buh t3h cell buh-buh Tekken started on PS1 lol Ownage ahead...:D "Jump In".

Around the Network
EaglesEye379 said:
Well they have already fixed the d-pad on a new controller for EU release soon. By Fall 2009, if this is true, the new controller with the much better d-pad will surely be available worldwide by then.

Lol Yeah kinda like how ppl Had to buy the Dualshock3  with a 10 million+ units, Don't kid yourself.

This is good news for the X360 owners, i don't this will affect Sony much because possibly most of the poeple that wanted the PS3 to play Tekken alredy own it.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

CGI-Quality said:
@ Onyx

I'm done talking to you because you just don't get it and unlike you I don't troll so please don't speak to me. ANYWAY, Tekken 6 will remain, as of now, a PS3 exclusive. wabeep,wabeep,wabbep... That's All Folks!!!!!

Ok I'm sorry. You're right and I'm wrong. There's no chance Tekken 6 would ever go multiplatform. It's way too associated with the Playstation brand. Let's just leave it at that and move on.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

blazinhead89 said:
Im so pissed, Scumbags M$ MoneHatting A**h****. Bloddy get your own dect fighting game ffs

they have their own fighting game but they wanted sonys too.. like with everything else. And yeah. Thanks microsoft without you it would probably be out in a few months. Now we have to wait so you can "release at the same time" :\

This is fuckin

blasphemy.

Tekken 6 is the number 1 series ever. In my opinion. I care less about the ffxiii announcement than i do this.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Excellent steal from MS, but wasn't this title to come out already or really fast? Then why a 9 month delay at least? Copying buttons from the PS3 to the Xbox isn't that hard I would think...

papflesje said:
Excellent steal from MS, but wasn't this title to come out already or really fast? Then why a 9 month delay at least? Copying buttons from the PS3 to the Xbox isn't that hard I would think...

M$ payed them for a same time release. Seems simple enough to me. I mean the f*ing game is finished, they've had arcade for a year built on PS3 tech right?

The game has been shown playable for ages.

Hmm, pie.

CGI-Quality said:
@ Xbox Nation

Ownage? o.....k..... if you say so.

Annoyance really.. :p now we have to wait even more ..

Check out my game about moles ^

It's funny how this thread started with people thinking Tekken was no longer exclusive to the PS3 to find out it may still be. Then finally a few days later they find out it is in fact no longer exclusive. What a crazy chain of developments in a single thread.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
It's funny how this thread started with people thinking Tekken was no longer exclusive to the PS3 to find out it may still be. Then finally a few days later they find out it is in fact no longer exclusive. What a crazy chain of developments in a single thread.

Haha ur right about that, maybe i shouldnt created this thread in the first place.