By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Last Remnant trailer

EDIT: Having some trouble embedding this...

EDIT2: Finally got it...

Around the Network

last remnant looks very good i will buy this when its released on ps3.

i read that its leaning more towards a strategy jrpg?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
last remnant looks very good i will buy this when its released on ps3.

i read that its leaning more towards a strategy jrpg?

From what I've read, it's turn based, but there will be action (eg timed button pressing, etc.) during your attack phase.

Reminds me of Infinite Undiscovery a bit (the setting mostly). In that regard, I hope it won't just look epic...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I do like the look of it, but it is still not doing enough to jump up my priorities list, though if SO gets a delayed EU release, then it may be my summer jRPG

Around the Network

it doesn't look as awesome lately.

Unreal Engine makes everything in the game look like shiny plastic. I guess I'm just not too fond of the art style. I think Infinite Undiscovery looks better. I would have preferred it if they tamed down the shiny. I'll probably still get the game though.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Last Remnant was always on my priority list and that just hypes it even more! I am glad to see that simultaneous release confirmation, although they wont let me place my pre-order yet!

This game also stands for Japanese developers making the move to Western game engines.

due to vesperia not coming out here in the eu I'll probably be getting this, if the reviews are decent

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.

Nice looking game. The story seems interesting. Battle system looks cool.