By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I want a time-consuming Wii game that's good.

Viper1 said:

It gets repetitive in much the same sense as most games get repetitive.  You have 4 families to take down so I guess you could say it feels repetitive by the time you get deep into the 4th family.  But the gameplay with the killer motion controls easily makes it worth it all.

You have to take over about 60 business and you only see 10 different layout,not only that but your guy is always repeating the same 3 line over and over again.

Deep into the 4th family? After taking over 5-6 business/racket,1 warehouse and 1 compound i felt like i saw it all. (and i did)

Also,punching and choking IS fun but that does not "make it worth it all" just for that especially when 90% of the game is gun fighting.

Anyway i don't know why everybody like to compare both game when they are different.

Around the Network

Like others said:

Get Fire Emblem, my favourite Wii game, great epic SRPG that guarantees hours and hours of challenging fun.

No More Heroes, one of the best action games out there, excellent use of the wii mote and extrmely funny.

Okami is a must imo - especially if you loved TP, other than that spend a little as I did on a wireless GC controller, a memory card, Eternal Darkness, RE zero and Rogue Squadron Leader 2 from ebay or Amazon.

You'll get all of that for a little more thab a full priced wii game (i'm in uk and it cost me £48.00) and there's tons of gameplay there.

As many have said, Fire Emblem.

@Wii_R2_Hardcore

If you see RolStoppable's posts you would know to take it on with a pinch of salt

More importantly, I haven't played Bully but I don't know how much it'll hold my interest, was never really excited about the game, but i guess i won't know till i play.

Around the Network
Me said:

Okami is a must imo - especially if you loved TP, other than that spend a little as I did on a wireless GC controller, a memory card, Eternal Darkness, RE zero and Rogue Squadron Leader 2 from ebay or Amazon.

You'll get all of that for a little more thab a full priced wii game (i'm in uk and it cost me £48.00) and there's tons of gameplay there.

Done it already

then it has to be Okami if you haven't played it.