By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wario Land, Samba de Amigo, & de Blob get Week 2 sales INCREASES

yea we've heard it a million times, boom blox bombs, zack and wiki bombs, madden 07, bombs no more heroes bombs, boogie bombs. 6 months later people are singing a different tune. I'm not saying this is one of those cases or not, but you have to wait before you can judge.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
Yea, I hope this only leads to more third party support for the little white box.

The iPod?

I still think theres some marketing tools THQ should utilize. How about de Blob paint ball competitions? How about actually painting some buildings? How about short films , go the same route as Wario, you tube and virals to market it.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

This is becoming normal for Wii. Think it's because there are so many casual gamers that own it, that they don't know about the when exactly what is coming out, and buy what they just heard is good.

It happened to Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway aswell, but it had a decent first week anyway.

Around the Network

Wario Land is a game that many people are writing off and shouldn't be. There is a lot of depth to it regardless of what people are saying. It is deserving of the Nintendo first party game label.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I wanna buy all 3 but I'm broke. Like always.

Pixel Art can be fun.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
I will be pist if Wii users dont buy De BLob and Samba. those are good quality 3rd partay!!

So...did you buy them?

johnsobas said:
yea we've heard it a million times, boom blox bombs, zack and wiki bombs, madden 07, bombs no more heroes bombs, boogie bombs. 6 months later people are singing a different tune. I'm not saying this is one of those cases or not, but you have to wait before you can judge.

And yet, I still wish those games sold better (No More Heroes and Zack & Wiki especially).

I'm glad most of these games find legs to carry them, but it's a shame they can't have good debuts as well. I still think Nintendo needs to clamp down on all the shovelware the system gets, so there aren't so many crappy games sitting on the same shelf competing for the "back of the box reading" game buyer segment.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Soriku said:
Loving how many Wii games have legs.

This is not a sign of legs.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org