By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wario Land, Samba de Amigo, & de Blob get Week 2 sales INCREASES

Wario Land: Shake It = 14,596---18,978

Samba de Amigo = 8,742---17,938

de Blob = 9,102---14,191

So much doom and gloom last week. People should not have been as worried. These don't prove anything like a trend, but they are good to see.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

People are always doom and gloom week one.

The price cuts of 360 had many PS3 fans ready to cut themselves based on sales. Things are stabilizing now, and people understand more.

People are way too extreme in their thoughts and beliefs. Chillax a lil' and everything works out.

That is common in the PAL region for game which are good but not major games with big pushes.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I'm happy for the 3, but specially for deBlob that game has so much talent and effort on it that deserves to sell well.

This has happened with a lot of Wii software. These games need word of mouth to sell, which is why Wii games tend to have longer legs than other systems.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

Around the Network

I will be pist if Wii users dont buy De BLob and Samba. those are good quality 3rd partay!!

Wow at the Samba increase. Here's hoping it just keeps on going.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I really hope that titles get a reduction of price and I can buy them

Yea, I hope this only leads to more third party support for the little white box.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Remember these games launched on the 26th Sep. These are numbers for a full week.

Im optimistic about de Blob especially when you consider it is a brand new ip that doesn't have a famous name or is a remake / sequel.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.