By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - not even 20 PSP gamers ???

deathcape said:
you think its weird?

what about ps3 having well over most votes even though we know the most should go to ds and wii..

weird.....most sony fans voted ps3 mate

wut d fck ?

what is next, n64 should have outsold PS1 ??

Around the Network

yes it should have./lol

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

PS3 winning is a strange one.

In other new: How awesome is my new profile pic.

^_^''....I don't think most of you people get my post at all...

the Wii and DS ARE being played and used the most worldwide...

so ofcourse I think it's weird that ps3 wins ...more than wii and DS combined..

this is a poll for forum and site goers....not actual people in general

so thats why it's odd..since it doesn't reflect reality

Yea, the PSP is nice. But it's only my 3rd most played platform.

Around the Network

Its probably because PSP is not as good as XBOX or DS by any stretch of the imaginiation.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

321tttrini4everz said:

"What platform do you game on the most?"

PSP standing at 11 votes......hardly any hardcore PSP gamers such as me on the site

ok, i got my PSP 2007 january and not one day passed without me playing it....

i spend a little over 4 hours on my PSP (everyday since 2007 january)

i just had to post something about this

PSP is such a great handheld !

If it was used the most, I would put PSP. I listen to about 9 hours of podcasts and music on it everyday of the week at work.

But it was game, and I have to put XBOX360 because thats where I bought Rock Band, and now its where I had to buy Rock Band 2.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

deathcape said:
ah...reality is that most people play their Wii or DS most..not ps3 or 360...so for VGchartz to have ps3 as the winner by a long shot..is kind of odd to me.. ^^''

not to diss any fans of said consoles.. ^^''

I own a Wii, and I havnt played it since the week after WiiFit came out. Its just sat there as I played Rock Band 2 and Drakes Fortune.

Maybe you just play your Wii more than most the people on this site.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

deathcape said:
ah...reality is that most people play their Wii or DS most..not ps3 or 360...so for VGchartz to have ps3 as the winner by a long shot..is kind of odd to me.. ^^''

not to diss any fans of said consoles.. ^^''

So what your saying is, in the case of most people, if they own a Wii or DS only that would be their most played.

If they own a wii or ds along with a 360/psp/ps3, the Wii or ds it their most played.

And if they own a 360/psp/PS3, it will not get much play....

Facinating... yep. It's official, NINTENDO BIAS on the following site:

http://vgchartz.com/

4 ≈ One

deathcape said:
^_^''....I don't think most of you people get my post at all...

the Wii and DS ARE being played and used the most worldwide...

so ofcourse I think it's weird that ps3 wins ...more than wii and DS combined..

this is a poll for forum and site goers....not actual people in general

so thats why it's odd..since it doesn't reflect reality

Yes. This is FACT!! Deathcape said so.....

And Because "THE FACT" [and I use that term loosly] that the DS and Wii are being played more WW, we must automatically assume that this is the case for Vgchartz visitors. You heard it hear first falks, most of the users on vgchartz are using their Wii's and DS's [if they have them] the most!!

4 ≈ One