By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 2 - 5 new screens reveals enormous boss.

These are screenshots from IGN's video preview.  But man does this stuff look fun as ****.

http://www.shacknews.com/screenshots.x?gallery=10813&game_id=5101#img126695

If you want full resolution shots, check out the link.

Around the Network

DA**IT JAGGEDSAC STOP!

Stop with this already! Your torturing us with screenshots of a game that isn't gonna be out for another month!

I WANT THIS NOW!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Whoa....
What weapon could you possibly use against it...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

it doesnt seem that big to tell you the truth, but saying that though the screenshot has been taken and a strange angle. you cannot even see the Boss

Man, I still can't believe the sandbags' ''sand drop'' effect.

Oh wait, we're talking about that giant boss. Yeah, he's getting wasted in a few months by thousands of fans! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
obie said:
it doesnt seem that big to tell you the truth, but saying that though the screenshot has been taken and a strange angle. you cannot even see the Boss

Watch the IGN video, it gives a bit more scale.  It is not incredibly big, but it is pretty damn big.

This looks like it could be the thing that GameDaily mentioned.

They mentioned that during the sequence when you ride a Reaver, you're being chased by Skorge, who's on the back of something so epic they didn't dare to spoil it.  Looks like this is that thing.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

If Epic is willing to not put this boss under the embargo, I wonder what stuff they still have left to surprise us with. Maybe I should not be looking at all this crap, because that boss would have been pretty cool to be surprised by.

wow, incridible. any source for video rather than ign