By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 reasons why the 360 will own this holiday season!

http://www.thegamereviews.com/articlenav-777-page-1.html

I think this brings up a very good point.

I also expect all this to carry on into 2009.

Around the Network

I find myself disagreeing with every one of those points lol. the only point that makes any kind of sence to me is the price cut one, but i dont think it will carry it over the ps3 this xmas. xmas is the time of year when people are willing to spend that lil extra on a gift for a very special someone.

Also the ps3 has way too many exclusives comming out next year for it to lose any momentum. Also i dont see the 360 selling better next year then what it has this year. the ps3 is going to do better then this year so that means the 360 is going to need to do extra good.

I think this Christmas will be solid for the 360 but I don't think it selling nearly 30 million by the end of the year is realistic. They will have a solid Christmas but I doubt if it will be as "Merry" as last year.

"Don’t worry; we here at TGR aren’t all biased 360 fanboys. Stay tuned, in the next couple of weeks we’ll feature a PS3 and Wii version of this article. Until then holdout a little longer for the holiday season because it’s coming, and it’s going to be epic."

so wait :D

Odd the Wii being supply constrained over the holidays isn't on the list.

Around the Network

360 will be outsold more than 2 to 1 in Europe by PS3 for the rest of this year.

360 might win in america this holiday but nowhere else.

i am sorry to tell you this but everthing but number 6 can be countered by Sony alone

Didn't even bother, probably written by some biased 360 fanboy.

I find it funny that nobody really takes the Wii that seriously even though it continues to sell out

matt247 said:
I find it funny that nobody really takes the Wii that seriously even though it continues to sell out

its not selling third party titles like shooters, sport games, or any "mature" or more manly genre yet, and until that change and start outselling ps360 won't be taken seriously by third party.

its selling games like game party and stuff like that nicely, and some core nintendo titles like galaxy, zelda and brawl.

i just read de blog, samba, fifa, some game released last week didn't do good either.