By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Two Million For Gundam Musou?

Because it's a gundam game, shams. Those games do better than they should sometimes. :-/ I have a few of them, but even fewer of them are any good, outside of me being a gundam fan. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

Endless duel was the pinnacle of this franchise, after that it's been all down hill

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Holy crap I can't wait until March. If this is a great success then Sony will be able to push 150k games and a jump to 50k in consoles sales. That's a great first week of game sales and double the norm in hardware sales. What will be interesting is if it dies of to 'oblivion' the next week like VF5 did. Mass market is just not going to pay $600 for a video game system. Only hardcore gamers or massive sony fanboys like washimule who probably buy all the overpriced sony crap, whether it is better or not.

Sales of 250k to 350k in the first week are possible based on the preorder levels...but I don't think the hardware will get much of a bump. Especially since Sony loyalists will still be buying Capcom's little steam roller.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu