By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Symphonia: DotNW final boxart

ctk495 said:

Am I the only one who didn't like the box art? No offence soriku but it looks ugly it should be like this:

It looks like a rainbow shat on the original box art.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I don't think is that bad though the first time I saw I thought that it was mello instead of emil :P

Didn't the U.S originally have the Japanese box? Maybe it was just a mock up... anyway I like this one too. Now they just need to confirm it for Europe :/

Looks very stylish..
Just the game USA needs in christmas

I hate Namco. GIVE US EUROPEANS THIS DAMMIT.

Around the Network

The box art isn't all that bad. Nice colours. It would have been to have all the characters worked onto the cover like in the Japanese version in my opinion.

I love the boxart :)

ResiRiley said:
My thoughts exactly

Seeing Lloyd, Raine, Sheena or one of the others would have definetly been nice and would have instant recognition to those that have played and loved it. It would have been more eye catching for people just browsing around games than them having to know the game was actually out and recognize the name as well....

People are lazy. Prefer pics to reading..lol

Don't forget, it has 'Tales of Symphonia' in big letters

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

So is Regal playable?

That's all I really care about in this game

Which I will be forced to play, inevitably

At least Regal is pretty cool

Khuutra said:
So is Regal playable?

That's all I really care about in this game

Which I will be forced to play, inevitably

At least Regal is pretty cool

Regal is playable. The only original party member you can't play as is Kratos because:

He was too busy trying to beat up the Tales of Verperia characters

Also, I think the new boxart is super special awesome. The colours just grab my attention more then the japanese boxart.

Have you seen the new vids on gametrailers and the TGS trailer.

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/951711/tales-of-symphonia-ratatoskr-no-kishi/videos/talesofsymphonia_tgs08_100708.html

I assume this was shown during the pre-TGS Namco Event.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"