By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Others Numbers up!!!

kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
kirby007 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
libellule said:
I m just realizing the drop is quite important while the PS3 are quite stable :

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii®1=Total+Other&cons2=PS3®2=Total+Other&cons3=X360®3=Total+Other&start=39705&end=39726

check it yourself !

http://vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=Wii®1=Total+Other&cons2=PS3®2=Europe&cons3=X360®3=Europe&start=39705&end=39726

this is more telling (as price cut was in EU regions)....and bad news for M$ as next week PS3 will definetely equal if not once again be over 360 in EU

why is it bad when the xbox360 is stealing marketshare like hell?

just like pes and fifa used too be ps dominated but it isn't anymore

I think when a £129.99 console only outsells a £299.99 by 14K (& when a £189.99 consoles outsells a £129.99 console by 1.67:1)....n next week it will be below...its a bad day for the £129.99 console

As for FIFA 09....despite 360 having a 1 Million lead in UK....PS3 version was basically equal to it.

It's all about the money? if that would be the case microsoft would never have made a console

...you do know MS is still billions in the hole with their gaming division... dont you? so why indeed make a console if its about money...

Around the Network

360 drop was expected.

Just a few more weeks before things get very interesting.

WiiStation360 said:
360 drop was expected.

Interesting?  Don't you mean "back to normal"?

DMeisterJ said:
WiiStation360 said:
360 drop was expected.

dont get your hope up high

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Let's not forget that the 360 is the cheapest current gen console in europe at the moment . We'll need to wait til at least January to see the full extent of the price cutting.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
WiiStation360 said:
360 drop was expected.

I will be interesting to see what normal is after the price drop.  There should also be big bumps from LBP, Fable2, Fallout3, etc.

Oh no, 360 is back to being 'dead' again on the forums. LOL.

DMeisterJ said:
WiiStation360 said:
360 drop was expected.

Interesting? Don't you mean "back to normal"?

No interesting haha.  We are waiting to see how 360 holds up on a weekly basis.  There is not guarantee it'll go back to normal.

Now trends would suggest that 360 will level off between 50k-60k however it really just depends on how much FIFA 09 effected 360's drops this week.  If it was a decent amount then it could level off between 40k-50k.  If middleground then what I said.  And if less then 55k-65k. 

However it may be impossible to tell considering we entering October and with lots of game releasing and then holidays, we may never find out what it levels off to until after holiday season and into February and March which then I couldn't guess where it'd level off then as I need to see how holiday sales go.

Why are people just suddenly assuming that 360 sales are going to drop back to normal levels?

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

PS3's doing ok. Should go up next week.