By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - what happend too my buddy obieslut?

he got banned, anyone know why?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I bet you can take a wild guess why....

Here is a hint...........

It may have something to do with him being an arrogant blind fanboy who spits venom at anybody that says anything bad about Sony.

Just kiss the tip.

Arkk said:

It may have something to do with him being an arrogant blind fanboy who spits venom at anybody that says anything bad about Sony.

Wow.....how have I not been perma-banned yet

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

His Spirit lives on. P.S welcome back Kirby, don't go getting banned now ;)

So weve lost obieslut and rock_on.....the sony defence is down!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Arkk said:

great question

jk

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

darthdevidem01 said:
Arkk said:

No one to do the EU Sales if you go

He was being a troll and then made many alternate accounts to troll the mods. He had it coming for a long time.

Also, please do make threads about this, ask the mod that banned him.

darthdevidem01 said:
Arkk said:

Lol. Good point. Don't worry though, I have no hate towards anybody. In fact, if we didn't have characters like you guys (or Starcraft or Soriku in his earlier days), the forums would be a very boring place...

Just kiss the tip.