By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First-person not 'first-party, The Conduit looks like a solid Wii-exclusive

Double Post.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Around the Network

Has all of this not already been said though? I mean, this game has like 100 threads about it.
That aside, this game is going to be awesome. I loved the part of IGN's hands on where they talked about the sound people coming up with an extra 3 megabytes of ram, and then fighting over it with the visual people. That's what I call devotion to the game. The conduit will be awesome. Pure and simple.

I'm not a fanboy, I just don't enjoy dual analog control.  It's d-pad or wii-mote for me.

the conduit has changed the way wii play games.

I know.  I'm sick of the puns too.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I think this game looks great. As others before me said in this thread, at first I just didn't care. I mean, really not. I was like "Well this doesn't look interesting at all.", but they've drawn me in, damn it. They've drawn me in.

Now I have it pre-ordered :p

pre-ordered - I want it pre-ordered :) Where have you pre-ordered it from? I can't find it anywhere...

OT: I can't wait for this game, but I'm trying not to get my hopes too high.

If it sells well, and developers see there is a market for good quality shooters on the Wii, perhaps Duke Nukem Forever will be released on it as well.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Makepeacefox said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I think this game looks great. As others before me said in this thread, at first I just didn't care. I mean, really not. I was like "Well this doesn't look interesting at all.", but they've drawn me in, damn it. They've drawn me in.

pre-ordered - I want it pre-ordered :) Where have you pre-ordered it from? I can't find it anywhere...

GameStop, GameCrazy, etc will let you pre-order anything at any time.

Are those US shops - I'm from UK. I'll look at their websites though thanks to see if they deliver abroad.

Around the Network
Makepeacefox said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

OT: I can't wait for this game, but I'm trying not to get my hopes too high.

If it sells well, and developers see there is a market for good quality shooters on the Wii, perhaps Duke Nukem Forever will be released on it as well.

I'd help you out, but I've pre-ordered it from a swedish store. Sorry :/

i just hope it does not end up selling 22,000 copies in it first week

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club