By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Naughty or Nice.

You may have noticed one of the current MySpace advertisements is to a web site calling itself Naughty or Nice.  I click on the link to meet a hot single in my area to have a fling.  It asks me for my gender, what gender I'm looking for, what age group I seek, and my zip code.  I enter my zip code, 94608.  It tells me there are 8,342 members in Emeryville, CA.

Exhibit A:

I laugh to myself, "I don't even think there are 8,342 people living in Emeryville."  Then I feel the sudden urge to know the exact population of Emeryville.  I go to Wikipedia.

Exhibit B:

As of the 2000 census, Emeryville had 6,822 residents.  Due to recent rapid growth, the population has increased by 35.90% in just 7 years to an estimated 9,353 in 2007.

So Naughty or Nice would want me to believe that 89.19% of Emeryville residents are members of Naughty or Nice.  However, at the 2000 census, 11.4% of Emeryville residents were under the age of 18, and thus ilegible to join Naughty or Nice.  If that percentage is still true today, then 88.6% of Emeryville residents are over the age of 18, but 89.19% of Emeryville residents are members of Naughty or Nice.

Conclusion:

Every citizen of Emeryville of legal age is a member of Naughty or Nice, as well as 55 under age members.  I'm going to join and try to bag me one.  Wish me luck!

Around the Network

Lol.

I've noticed that on some dating site there are only 4 female members and they each have about 50 names.

+ the people who dont have internet connection in Emeryville.

hahaha go get em!... I dont have anything intelligent to say :(

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

I'm sure you're familiar with the people of Emeryville... Are these the sort of people you'd want to find in the "naughty" category?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

lol... well I guess people from Emeryville shore like net dating :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

This is why I use Facebook.

It's so obvious, ppl in Emeryville are sex addicts

Naughty, definitely naughty.

Lol! Rubang is willing to go underground to bring us the hard truths! Thanks, Ghost.