By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Comprehensive Console JRPG Thread.

Missed the 3 Atlus JRPGs, Culdcept Saga, Cry-On on 360 for starters :-p

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

3 Atlus JRPG's are mentioned. Deemed not worth Naz's time.

Torillian said:

Definition of "Comprehensive"- (adj) comprehensive - including all or everything

Examples - not this thread...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
Torillian said:

Definition of "Comprehensive"- (adj) comprehensive - including all or everything

Yer right....unfortunately I don't think it's possible to change thread titles, but I'm sure you won't be anal retentive about a little thing like that right?

Torillian said:
gebx said:
Torillian said:

Yer right....unfortunately I don't think it's possible to change thread titles, but I'm sure you won't be anal retentive about a little thing like that right?

Well lucky for us we have forum rules against misleading thread titles!

Anyways..

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Said it was a comprehensive JRPG thread. The JRPG's are listed, therefore they are included. Doesn't say it's the comprehensive JRPG description thread, and even if it did then those three have been described as being poor by Naz. Therefore you have no reason to complain right?

Soriku said:

Is it really necessary to add crap in? This is the comprehensive JRPG thread--with crap filtered.

...Then why so many Wii JRPGs?

I tend to question why games like Cry-On aren't on the list, when Naz gladly decided to put magazine scans of JRPGs from unknown companies. Dokapon Kingdom? Why is it there (an Atlus title) but the other Atlus titles are not?

DK is also known as a 'board game RPG' - why why isn't Culdcept Saga on the list, then? It's a board game RPG, and has decent scores from Gamerankings, and is well-liked by the X360 community.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
Soriku said:

Is it really necessary to add crap in? This is the comprehensive JRPG thread--with crap filtered.

...Then why so many Wii JRPGs?

I tend to question why games like Cry-On aren't on the list, when Naz gladly decided to put magazine scans of JRPGs from unknown companies. Dokapon Kingdom? Why is it there (an Atlus title) but the other Atlus titles are not?

DK is also known as a 'board game RPG' - why why isn't Culdcept Saga on the list, then? It's a board game RPG, and has decent scores from Gamerankings, and is well-liked by the X360 community.

Bring the smackdown.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

And NHL and FIFA can not be counted as this is a JRPG thread.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Soriku said:
Strategyking92 said:
4 out of those 16 wii rpg's have been released.
7 out of those 9 you said for the 360, have been released. cry-on wasn't mentioned? really?
4 out of those 9 you mentioned for the ps3 have been released.

This makes since, because nintendo dominates japan software sales far more than any other console. But the quality, and subsequent chance of a NA release seems low.

No. None of those Wii RPGs are low quality, and most of them are getting released in NA. All of them will come over.

alright, first lets wait until the fat lady sings... and secondly, you contradicted yourself.

I have a feeling you know just about as little as I do.

And just look at some of them... gah, fugly.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive