By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - should i get MOH:H2?

^^

Around the Network

Probably not. The controls rock, but the single-player's dull. Multi-player's a blast, but I'm guessing most of us will be shifting over when Call of Duty comes out.

But if you DO get it, make sure to join the league! We're always looking for victims...

lol k. i live in south america so i suppose i can enter to american league, dont i?

BocaJuniors said:
lol k. i live in south america so i suppose i can enter to american league, dont i?

Hmm, I'm honestly not sure. If you guys didn't get Australia'd you should have online down there, and I think all of the Americas link to the same EA server, but you might want to do a bit of research first, to make sure.

noname2200 said:
BocaJuniors said:

Hmm, I'm honestly not sure. If you guys didn't get Australia'd you should have online down there, and I think all of the Americas link to the same EA server, but you might want to do a bit of research first, to make sure.

i think i can. at least i hope i dont lag. i have a ping around 150-250ms in US. But my int connection is of 750kb/s

Around the Network

Well, it couldn't hurt to try, anyways. See if you can borrow or rent a copy first, though, since like I said the single-player alone won't justify the money you'd spend.

Don't buy it for the single player campaign, it's terrible.

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - Spinal Tap

GO buy it NOW you wont regret it i promis

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Hell no. It's the worst FPS I've ever played.

No the game sucks big time!