By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White Knight Chronicles or Last Remant which will sell more?

this are 2 huge RPG coming out which will sell more worldwide

Around the Network

One is on 2 platforms.... So I guess I have to say TLR, but I think WKS will be the better game.

4 ≈ One

HAHAHAHA is that a question lol. WKC is going to pwn TLR in sales big time kid lol.

TLR is coming out later for the ps3 and we all knowhow well late games on the ps3 do dont we.

TLR will win because is multiplatform

last remnant = multiplat. it'll probably win

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Dunno but Im pretty sure WKC will be the better game.

WKS will sell more than TLR on 360. TLR on ps3 wont sell much because its timed exclusive for 360.

WKC will pwn! Christmas Day will be huge for the PS3 in Japan.

TLR for all the main reason stated above....multi-plat. But WKC might be the better of the 2, we will have to wait and see.

I think WKC will outsell the Last Remnant. As the Last Remnant is first and foremost an Xbox 360 game and PS3 owners might shun it significantly.

That said, I do not think the difference will be huge.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS