By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Awesome interview up on www.kikizo.com tommorow

Ha he told me who it is!!

AND I was like OMG!!

Around the Network
Fishie said:
noname2200 said:

He is in charge of one of the few Billion dollar franchises this industry has(Pokemon is a Billion Dollar franchise, so is GTA, Halo and a few others).

He used to work on cutting edge hardware, not so much anymore these days altough his games are still high spec.

Hmm, high-spec games excludes Nintendo and Nintendo-focused developers.

There aren't a whole lot of billion-dollar franchsises out there, which narrows things a bit.And even fewer used to work on hardware as well...

Argh! There are too many folks for me to hazard any solid guesses, and I don't know anywhere near enough of the players. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow...please PM me when you guys put it up, or else I'll forget.

Cougarman said:
GT5 developer?

Nope, talked with Yamauchi way too often.

He is boring to interview. Canned responses and nothing intresting to say.

LOL at Konichiwa.

Like I said, he is relatively unknown in the west.

You guys will never guess.

Soriku said:
@noname

That doesn't exclude Nintendo. He said he used to work on cutting edge HW but not anymore although his games still look good.

Maybe you're right, but I read "still high spec" as "upper end graphics." And while I love my Wii and DS, neither one of them delivers that (compared to the HD consoles, that is. They're both quite nice looking as things stand, thank you very much).

How about it Fishie? Care to clarify?

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Soriku said:
@noname

That doesn't exclude Nintendo. He said he used to work on cutting edge HW but not anymore although his games still look good.

Maybe you're right, but I read "still high spec" as "upper end graphics." And while I love my Wii and DS, neither one of them delivers that (compared to the HD consoles, that is. They're both quite nice looking as things stand, thank you very much).

How about it Fishie? Care to clarify?

This guy these days works exclusively on HD content.

So that rules out Nintendo I guess, although he has made HD content in co operation with Nintendo(ooh minds are blown right now because HD Nintendo stuff, WTF is Fishie on about?)

Works on HD content? billion dollar franchises? Japanese? I'm all ears!

are u talking about sakaguchi (i think thats how it is spelled) creator of final fantasy

dante said:
are u talking about sakaguchi (i think thats how it is spelled) creator of final fantasy

You call him relatively unknown in the west? :P

Yes, relatively unknown in the west so it is NOT Sakaguchi(altough I had a nice chat with him a while ago and embaressed him in a room filled with whats called elite games press(wired, IGN, 1up, Famitsu and for some reason me as well))