By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My brother's 360 went RROD, so he bought a new one.

GoW, Halo 3, Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect, Infinite Undiscovery, Ninja Gaiden 2 (if you're up for some really though games).

That's what I would get if I had one.

Around the Network
twesterm said:

Before I blindly list 360 games you could find anywhere on this site, I should ask:

what kind of games do you like and what games do you like?

Finally! I've been waiting for somebody to ask this, haha.

I like FPS, action, RPGs, etc, but I'm not incredibly huge on them. I'm primarily a Nintendo fan, so I'm more geared toward that kind of stuff.

I'm going to get CoD4 probably, as well as Gears and GTA4, but I don't know what beyond that. Zelda is my all-time favourite series, and I also love slower-paced thought-provoking FPS like Metroid or Half-Life. Puzzle games too, but I prefer some action occasionally.

I do like racing games too, but my favourite racing games are Mario Kart DS and NFS: Most Wanted. Most racing sims annoy me.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Tales of Vesperia.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

thetonestarr said:
twesterm said:

Before I blindly list 360 games you could find anywhere on this site, I should ask:

I like FPS, action, RPGs, etc, but I'm not incredibly huge on them. I'm primarily a Nintendo fan, so I'm more geared toward that kind of stuff.

I'm going to get CoD4 probably, as well as Gears and GTA4, but I don't know what beyond that. Zelda is my all-time favourite series, and I also love slower-paced thought-provoking FPS like Metroid or Half-Life. Puzzle games too, but I prefer some action occasionally.

I do like racing games too, but my favourite racing games are Mario Kart DS and NFS: Most Wanted. Most racing sims annoy me.

Only two games I'm going to recommend based on your preferences: 

Mass Effect

Project Gotham Racing 4

try to get bioshock, burnout paradise and CoD4 is a must

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
freebird4 said:
thetonestarr said:
twesterm said:

Only two games I'm going to recommend based on your preferences:

Mass Effect

Project Gotham Racing 4

Really? I've been wanting to stay away from both of those haha, but then, I don't really know either and haven't ever played.

I'll probably check 'em out.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Anybody wanna buy/send me a controller, game, or hdd? That'd be pretty awesome. *cough.*

Actually, I just bid on GTAIV. It'll be funny if I win it and get it... with no way of controlling (with no controller) or saving (with no HDD).

Lovely having no HDD on what WAS a Pro system, btw. Pros don't have built-in flash memory.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Tales of Vesperia, for sure.

You must buy fable 2 later in this month. Halo 3, cod 4, gears 1/2, bioshock (for those slower-paced thought-provoking FPS), and mass effect for shotter. Tales of vesperia and lost odyssey for rpgs (and fable 2 like i said). And if you dont like the sims racing games, you should buy project gotham racing 4.

One last game... Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter, the one in mexico city, is an amazing game.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

I don't plan to buy much, if anything, brand new. So, Fable 2 will be waiting.

SW-5120-1900-6153