By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Resistance 1 SOLD only 1 Million, GEOW2 to sell 8 Million -- GT Bonus Round

SnakeEyez said:
Wow, I haven't seen the video but they practically shitted on R:FOM. I'm sure that so many uninformed ppl would think that R1 was a flop compared to Gears.

oh they dissed RES 2 as well....compared to GEOW 2

n Pachter said games like exclusive Lost Planet will make people choose 360 over PS3

A. Lost Planet aint Exclusive

B. It was apparently not that great anyway

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
LOL MATURE said:
trestres said:
So VGC is overtracking massively?

why is it when pachter says something stupid about the wii he is just a moron and wrong but when its about the ps3 its like scripture from the bible

PACHTER didn't say that....it was the guy in the blue shirt....the one 2 seats away from pachter

Lol.

2 million Resistance 1 copies bundled? So funny.

Resistance 1 was bundled for 3 months, so yes, if PS3 sold 2 million units in 3 months, then this story would hold some stock.

So, Sony should sell less R2 than R1 but MS will sell more Gears 2 than Gears 1? wow.lol.

Some people shouldn't have jobs.

DMeisterJ said:
Lol.

2 million Resistance 1 copies bundled? So funny.

Resistance 1 was bundled for 3 months, so yes, if PS3 sold 2 million units in 3 months, then this story would hold some stock.

So, Sony should sell less R2 than R1 but MS will sell more Gears 2 than Gears 1? wow.lol.

Some people shouldn't have jobs.

but thats impossible

Ps3 = t3h salez failure in 2007z!

Did you even read my FIRST post LOL_MATURE. It's either bundled sales > 2 million, VGC overtracking or that guy having US numbers only. Don't be a histeric girl.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Meh, doesn't matter to me. Pachter is wrong all the time, and this just adds to that long list, oh well. U know wat, ima go beat resistance, I'm at the end in superhuman, want to beat it before beta starts (supposedly tomorrow)

they obviously know the industry but they dont know anything about sales, if they think gears is going to sell like 8Mill then they are in for a rude awakening, Halo just about pushed those numbers so how is gears 2 going to do that, however gears 2 will still do well, just not halo well.

And resistance 2 is going to bitch slap resistance 1 for sales.

puh i seen that with my account over a gametrailers.

Heres a link to my gametrailers account if anyone is interested. SONY FTW.

http://obieslut.gametrailers.com/gamepad/

trestres said:
Did you even read my FIRST post LOL_MATURE. It's either bundled sales > 2 million, VGC overtracking or that guy having US numbers only. Don't be a histeric girl.

you first post was "I agree with manuelf" his first post was "i think he means unbundled" my post disproved that theory of yours and his.

I really hate this patcher guy. All he does is try to start something to get attention. I remember when he said mass effect was going to the ps3 because he said so

trestres said:

so he will quote WW GEOW 1 figures....but only NA RES 1 figures

ok whatever helps ya sleep trestres