By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit Visuals: Umm.... Damn!

DMeisterJ said:
SeriousWB said:
DMeisterJ said:
I'm going to say what I say in each one of these threads.

It looks good... for a Wii game.

I don't understand what people want from these threads... People constantly talk about "Gameplay > Graphics" yet post pics/videos from this game ad nauseum. Then people tell them the game looks good, for being on the Wii, and they're trolls or something else like that.

The game looks good for a non-HD game. And there are plenty of games out there that put that to shame. Most of the games that put it to shame are PS360 games, and a few Nintendo made Wii games, but still, there are games that look so much better than that.

I should stress again, that the game does look extremely nice though. ^_^

Relevance?

It's like going into a Resistance 2 thread just to say "Well Crysis looks better".

Well, not many PS3 owners would put Resistance and Crysis on the same level, graphic-wise.  But many Wii owners did (and still currently do) put Conduit on PS360 levels graphics-wise.

There was a whole thread dedicated to it when it was first announced. 

Seems pretty relevant to me.

@ tarheel

Agreed.

It's called monkey see, monkey do. Once a few media outlets stated when they first saw The Conduit being played from a distance, they thought it was a 360 game, every fanboy worth his knickers jumped right on to that bandwagon and turned it upside down to make it seem as if the game actually looked just as good as a 360 shooter.

Saying this though, for a type of thread that you seem to despise, you sure seem to be in a lot of them saying the same thing lol.

Just kiss the tip.

Around the Network
FJ-Warez said:
BrayanA said:
Conduit looks great ... for a Wii game. But come on! 90% of PS3/360 games looks better if you compare them only graphically.

So what? This thread is not about the Wii vs the PS360, is about The Counduit a Wii game...

Yes it is not, but there is one stupid sentance in the first post - "Also, I don't think ordinary consumers on a SD-television will be able to tell the difference between this and 360/PS3 level graphics."

BrayanA said:
FJ-Warez said:
BrayanA said:
Conduit looks great ... for a Wii game. But come on! 90% of PS3/360 games looks better if you compare them only graphically.

So what? This thread is not about the Wii vs the PS360, is about The Counduit a Wii game...

Yes it is not, but there is one stupid sentance in the first post - "Also, I don't think ordinary consumers on a SD-television will be able to tell the difference between this and 360/PS3 level graphics."

Somebody on this forum believes that CoD5 for Wii looks the same as CoD5 for the HD versions, I think he`s got the point, ordinary people would not care enough of the details :S

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

The biggest point is: Most people are ordinary.

Viper1 said:
yoyo said:
nintendo fanboys will kill me for saying this but the graphics of the conduit have just gone down since the first trailers.

When I first saw them they looked like 360 graphics and slowly but surely they have come down to the level of an average wii game

Kill you, hah.  Call you absolutely blind, yes.

Are you trying to tell me it looks worse now than this.....?

some advice

never trust people with mgs 4 avatars

Around the Network

I don't know who upsets me more. The people saying that this looks as good graphically as something on the HD systems or those that say it looks good for a Wii game (my favorite backhanded compliment).

This game is being overhyped on these forums. Not to the point of LBP but it just goes to show you that fanboys of all systems are the same and pump up there game to the heavens without actually having played it. This in turn makes these games huge disappointments regardless of their quality.

All of this being said, I do think that the game looks promising. The Wii needs more games like this and the customizable controls look great.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger