By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Grade Are You In?

1st year of college

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
Munkeh111 said:
@ samuel, aren't you in 1st year of A2, so the same year as me?

Yes, I think I am. So, yeah, I'm year 12. It just confused me the way skeezer included a 12th year (AS year/our year), but not a year 13, so I naturally assumed that in the states they had a 12th year in secondary school.

Well my school just seems to like naming things in a weird way, so I am actually in the 8th form, not the 6th form

First year of university (or second if you count the admission year)

Munkeh111 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
Munkeh111 said:

Yes, I think I am. So, yeah, I'm year 12. It just confused me the way skeezer included a 12th year (AS year/our year), but not a year 13, so I naturally assumed that in the states they had a 12th year in secondary school.

Well my school just seems to like naming things in a weird way, so I am actually in the 8th form, not the 6th form

Does your college include a primary school unit? 'Cause that would make sense.

SamuelRSmith said:
Munkeh111 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
Munkeh111 said:

Does your college include a primary school unit? 'Cause that would make sense.

Kind of, there is one on the site, but it is technically a seperate school. That, however, ends in the 5th form for them, so nobody knows why you the year system works the way it does

Around the Network

i pass three years in college, now it's my first year in university. (it's not the same system here in Quebec)

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

12th

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

chapset said:
i pass three years in college, now it's my first year in university. (it's not the same system here in Quebec)

What's the difference between college and university?

zexen_lowe said:
chapset said:

What's the difference between college and university?

College comes before University. It's kind of like a stop gap between compulsary education and university. In the UK, atleast, college is publically run which means it's paid for by taxes.

9th