By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any good PSP games out there?

I have not found any good PSP games lately. I barely play my PSP anymore beacuse there are no good games. Any game suggestions?

Around the Network

FFT: War of the Lions, Crisis Core, Patapon and Disgaea might interest you.

What are your tastes exactly?

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

Your sig is ridiculously long.

Well, you seem to only own 3 games: SOCOM, God of War and Vice City Stories. May I suggest:

Daxter
Ratchet & Clank
Wipeout Pulse
Burnout Dominator
Lumines
Sega Genesis Collection
MGS: Portable Ops

Star Ocean is coming out in 2 weeks, otherwise there is not much new. Locoroco and Patapon 2 should be coming out reasonably soon, and there should be many games announced at TGS

gta liberty city stories is good

Around the Network

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
Chili Con Carnage
Crush
Daxter
Dead Head Fred
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
Echocrome
Jeanne d'Arc
Loco Roco
Lumines
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
Patapon
Puzzle Quest
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

im the same as you, havent used my psp, but the only games i liked were the metal gear acid games

Crisis Core, Patapon, Star Ocean: First Departure (oct. 21st), Star Ocean Second Evolution (start of next year)...

That's all I can think about. I don't like tactic RPGs (too slow paced) so that doesn't leave me with much choices.

RPGs?

http://www.tlrgames.com/psprpgs/PSPrpgs.html

Jeanne D'arc, God of War:Chains of Olympus, Crisis Core, Patapon, Space Invaders Extreme ... I have played all of these recently and they are very good gaming experiences. There are always good games out there, you just have to be open minded and willing to try new things. I just picked up Lumines and have been enjoying that immensely ... plus all the Star Ocean games that are coming out and plenty more.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328