By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I'm getting a HP Pavillion Laptop.

Usually, I never have the time to go on the computer. Now I'm finally getting my own laptop in November. I'm getting the laptop on Black Friday. The type of HP i'm getting is a HP Pavilion Laptop with AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor RM-720. Here's the picture of the the laptop I'm getting:

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

i have dv2000

the only problem i found its the display are prone to dead pixels.

got it exchange 3 times.

i'm on the 4th out of warranty but at least it just one :(

I work for HP as an onsite tech......and I've never had to fix one of those models.......so you should be in good hands.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

I can't wait. I'll have more time to work on my Real talk threads.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I have a DV2000 series, DV2610us I believe. Not a bad laptop at all, but I have had my issues with it so far, mainly to do with it coming with a Vista only graphics card.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

OOHH!
My aunt works for HP. Great company. :)

I have the top of the range HP 9000 series from last year with HD DVD drive. Very good laptop. Very useful for posting on VGChartz while lying down in bed.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I have the HP pavilion dv9000 with the HD DVD just like tuoyo and its a great notebook, I think you will enjoy it. I have had 2 problems with it though, one HD blew, and the plastic on the screen split where the lock thing is.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

I had an HP Pavillion, and it had many major issues, but hopefully yours does not have the same issues

The hp pavlion laptops are one of the most UNreliable laptops next to acer