By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus Wii

Erik Aston said:

Long story short: believe in Kid Icarus Wii when you see it.

For what it's worth, I can confirm that Factor 5 was trying to get the license back in January. Unfortunately, I haven't kept abreast of Factor 5 news since then, so I have zero idea if they actually won the job or not.

But assuming they did, Factor 5's only had about nine months to really work on the game. It's not going to be far enough in development to meet Nintendo's new release strategy, not for at least a while more.

Of course, it's possible that Factor 5 didn't get the job, and that IGN is blowing smoke, but in this case I kind of doubt it.

Around the Network
silverlunar777 said:
16-bit gamer said:

Saki Amamiya was an assist trophy in Brawl and they just announced Sin and Punishment 2

No, the reason there is Sin and Punishment 2 is because of it's VC sales, It has nothing to do with Saki being in SSB.

Like everyone said your logic is flawed, If that was the case why isn't there no new Ice Climbers, R.O.B and Game and Watch games?

Why isn't Mother 3 and Stafy games localized?

I won't get to an argument on why IGN is full of sh!t about Kid Icarus, other than the fact they don't have any proof of its existance, if they really have inside info why didn't they announce Punch-Out!!, S&P2 and Another Code2 beforehand and hyped about them?

They don't know anything, they just made it up.

Not the same studio is producing these games? Duh?

Any of you guys remember Halo DS?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

yushire said:
16-bit gamer said:

Little Mac was an assist trophy in Brawl and they just announced a new Punch-out!!

Saki Amamiya was an assist trophy in Brawl and they just announced Sin and Punishment 2

and since Pit was a character that probably means it has a game in devolpment too and brawl was a way to introduce everyone to the character.

Dont bet on it... Its not true, after the dozen of Ninty announced in the last conference which they published why no Kid Icarus? Again, no Kid Icarus...

For the same reason they didn't show Zelda Wii or the next Mario. Its release is too far off for them to show anything now.

what is Factor 5 working on right now anyway ?

^^LOL Nothing... if you based it on IGN had says, but in reality point of view we dont know. We dont even know if Factor 5still exists after Lair, or theyre still making games for HD consoles...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
Phendrana said:
yushire said:
16-bit gamer said:

Little Mac was an assist trophy in Brawl and they just announced a new Punch-out!!

Saki Amamiya was an assist trophy in Brawl and they just announced Sin and Punishment 2

and since Pit was a character that probably means it has a game in devolpment too and brawl was a way to introduce everyone to the character.

Dont bet on it... Its not true, after the dozen of Ninty announced in the last conference which they published why no Kid Icarus? Again, no Kid Icarus...

For the same reason they didn't show Zelda Wii or the next Mario. Its release is too far off for them to show anything now.

Do you know why theyre saying this was because they bugged with interviewers if they still making Legend of Zelda or not right?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Shoelace said:
While I do think that Kid Icarus Wii is going to be made and is being made right now. I don't think that logic is good enough to say he will be in a game on the Wii. However, if that logic is true then:

Golden Sun 3!!!! :O Issac was an assist trophy! Golden Sun 3. /me faints.... I can dream, can't I. lol

First thing I thought of too. =D

IGN has already said that KI is in development...

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

Mega Man 9 Challenges: 74%

Waltz Tango Jitterbug Bust a move Headbanging
Bunny Hop Mr. Trigger Happy Double Trouble Mr. Perfect Invincible
Almost Invincible No Coffee Break Air Shoes Mega Diet Encore
Peacekeeper Conservationist Farewell To Arms Gamer's Day Daily Dose
Whomp Wiley! Truly Addicted! Truly Hardcore! Conqueror Vanquisher
Destroyer World Warrior Trusty Sidearm Pack Rat Valued Customer
Shop A Holic Last Man Standing Survivor Hard Rock Heavy Metal
Speed Metal Fantastic 9 Fully Unloaded Blue Bomber Eco Fighter
Marathon Fight Quick Draw G Quick Draw C Quick Draw S Quick Draw H
Quick Draw J Quick Draw P Quick Draw T Quick Draw M Quick Draw X