By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kid Icarus Wii

Little Mac was an assist trophy in Brawl and they just announced a new Punch-out!!

Saki Amamiya was an assist trophy in Brawl and they just announced Sin and Punishment 2

and since Pit was a character that probably means it has a game in devolpment too and brawl was a way to introduce everyone to the character.

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Around the Network

There was a Custom Robo assist trophy as well, but I won't get my hopes for that.

Ice Climbers doesn't seem like it will ever get another game of its own.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

EarthBound?

16-bit gamer said:

Little Mac was an assist trophy in Brawl and they just announced a new Punch-out!!

Saki Amamiya was an assist trophy in Brawl and they just announced Sin and Punishment 2

and since Pit was a character that probably means it has a game in devolpment too and brawl was a way to introduce everyone to the character.

There is a lot better evidence out there to conclude that a new Kid Icarus is on the way than the fact that Pit was in Brawl

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Since R.O.B. is a playable character in Brawl, I deduce he will have his own game made.

Around the Network

I expecct a Kid Icarus Wii sometime withn a year.

Stafy was in Brawl, I expect him to have his games localized!

Barbara was in Brawl, I expect Band Brothers to be localized!

Pixel Art can be fun.

the evidence is that matt from ign knows its being made. Thing is it could have just started development. so it could be 2009 it could be 2010 who knows

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

That's terrible reasoning. I prefer to use the reasoning IGN has confirmed numerous times that it's in development, and it's being made by Factor 5. That seems more substantial.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

We know Kid Icarus Wii is being made because IGN said so.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089