By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I figured out why Nintendo isn't localizing more games for America

I can't wait for the day Rol figures out he's been wasting his life studying pointless endeavors and still lives in his mom's basement, without any real friends, and is now allergic to sunlight.

Around the Network

I was waiting for a brilliant parody when i came into this thread. The OP was hilarious still.

@Oyvoyvoyv: Norwegeans are better known as fishers. You'll find sheep farmers better from the british isles. You know how you rate people depending did they do well or bad, by giving them lions or sheeps.

@superchunk: Yeah, he lives his moms upstairs.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Rol

I missed this failure of a joke thread.

Plz stop phoning it in. Your "I figured out why..." threads have all been downhill since mine.

Time to move onto a new gimmick.

this "I figured out" stuff is getting old. I had some respect for u , now I don't know.

F.U. Fun University.

Wow I missed this :O

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
Rol

I missed this failure of a joke thread.

Plz stop phoning it in. Your "I figured out why..." threads have all been downhill since mine.

Time to move onto a new gimmick.

You really aren't the right one to talk. Remember that your joke threads usually get locked because a moderator feels so sorry for you and wants to prevent you from getting humiliated even further.

Doesn't matter.

Instead of this one getting locked, no one even cared.

Zing!

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:

You really aren't the right one to talk. Remember that your joke threads usually get locked because a moderator feels so sorry for you and wants to prevent you from getting humiliated even further.

Doesn't matter.

Instead of this one getting locked, no one even cared.

Zing!

So instead of having written something that didn't interest many people, it's better to come up with a thread that makes you look like a complete idiot?

I guess this makes sense in your own little world.

It makes sense in the Real World too!

....... I didn't even know this thread existed.

And with good reason.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I remember those days when you used to be funny.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

The J man bans you from ever making fail threads again.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!